Sunday 27 January 2008

Aussie updates.

Been here for way too long.
I'm talking like them.
Anyway, today i met up with my cousins after church.
We went to my aunt's burial site. Saddening.
Then, we headed to Springvale Rd. ( a.k.a. Vietnamese street).
It was really funny.
We went to a restaurant they called cow & chicken.
Which I found out was just the picture of them on the front door.
We had the BIGGEST bowls of Pho I have ever had.


The Jo's( Jolene & Jonathan)

Mark & Daryn ( their married )

David's head got cut off unfortunately.

We had a barbeque too on the same day for dinner.
Way yummy.
Plus, I won in monopoly.
Djokovic won the Aussie Open too. Pretty well won for a cramped player.
On the way back... I saw...
A really big sign.

CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP

GOD IS
THE POTTER

NOT HARRY.

Au revoir.

No comments: