Monday 7 January 2008

16 days.

New Year's Day

We had a New Year's Day party at my house.

Proof.

Yes, there was alcohol. Noone got drunk. Some really didn't need alcohol at all to become drunk.
SERIOUSLY.
Like my cousin Vicky.Beside me.
Unfortunately, her plus my other cousins just headed back to Kiwi Land.
Holidays are over for them. 16 days left for me.
I wish I had friends who don't really have to go to school.
I NEED COMPANY GOD DAMN IT!



Futsal today.

Today my bro and I went to SportsCentre near Summit. Sunway Pyramid branch I think.
We went there with 9 other guys. Mostly International House people. And Jun from school.
So it was like the 3 Kens. The 2 Chus. The 2 Tans. Kaiao. Lu Tsien. Junaidi. And Mr Isaac. =D
No pictures unfortunately.
I scored 5 or 6 goals. Hallelujah I believe. Ended up goalkeeping for alot of the time.
The ball actually faced me. Lu Tsien's kick hurts. Even if it WAS accidental.


No comments: