Sunday 4 January 2009

Phil is back in Malaysia! ( AGAIN ) and sorry Kiko but he has the same laptop as you now.




    Dear Diary,
I don't use a diary. Get lost. 

*tears and shreds page* 
*burns book after a second of thought*

Okay fine I'm bored. I'm back in Malaysia and my friends are deciding to ditch me for college. God damn u guys =D Thank god for the people like Shu Yen, Sean and Ruei Pern. When's our Genting trip gona be huh? So anyway da last 2 days being back in Malaysia have been way awesome. 1 : going to mamak when i'm majorly jet lagged, 2 : I managed to attend 3 people's bday surprises; namely Shu Yen(3rd Jan) Sean (5th Jan) & Shi Yee (6th Jan). Happy birthday u guys!! Sean's turn tomorrow to hear me screaming Happy Birthday out da window of a car =P Yes Shi Yee, your next after. But you'd be too busy studying to read my blog ^^ 

Oh, and I was in Europe for the past 3 weeks or so.. I can't remember how long.. but it was pretty fun. Some major random translations and crap.. like how exit in Italian is U-shit-ah (Uscita).

This has got to be the funniest of them all. Switzerland for you.


Nothing beats the Eiffel Tower at night. 



and of course there's the Big Ben





and snow ( yummy! )

and a reaaaaally yummy waffle from germany.

Okay enough pictures. We visited 7 different countries in 12 days just fyi =P we spent most of our time in a bus anyway throughout the tour. I also read 3 different books on that tour xD to some surprise, i actually did quite a bit of shopping in London and all, sorry if I didn't get any souvenirs for u guys, can't afford d >.< 

Plus, today is Sean's birthday exactly, and we all wanna wish him a great day ahead. Not. LOL. jokes jokes...
Unfortunately for his brother he has to pick me up from my house and take ruei pern, sean and i to sunway( is Vhi comin? ).. we'll probably meet the college buddies somewhere there. Intro da hot new friends to us yea ^^ 

Everyone, have fun at school and college!

No comments: